Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños Jason

Okay, that's not fair that Katie got to the blog before I did. In true blogging fashion it's the tradition of Rachel and/or I to post the birthdays. Katie yours was sweet and cute but Jason gets one from us too!
Here is why we love Jason:

  • The man can speak some serious Spanish! Who else in our family is bi-lingual?
  • He makes dang good homemade Oreo ice cream
  • He can sing like a bird
  • Okay, he has an MBA how cool is that?
  • He is one of the owners in a successful business built with blood (remember the ladder?) sweat (lots of attics) and tears (lets not go there)
  • He is a savvy technology kind of guy
  • Most of all he loves his family and that is what matters the most

Happy Birthday Jason!

( I didn't have a ton of photos of Jason but this one happens to be good, he looks so happy! Never mind that Katie and I are in the photo)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, this is way funny. I just called Heather to see if she had a current picture of the b-day boy so I could post a blog, and see how you all are-you beat me to it. Again, Happy Birthday bro!! I love you so much and know that I can count on you to always be there for me. Have a great day and a blessed year to come!!

RussnKelly said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Your potatoe salad is also the best!! We still cannot duplicate it just right!! You are a great guy with many talents and Brains!! You have such a sincere, genuine side but you still know how to have fun - so Party Like a Rock Star!!!
Love You, Dad and Kelly

RussnKelly said...

Happy Birthday big boy!! Enjoy your dog - she really is cute. Looking forward to dinner on Fathers day. I picked your gift out all by myself!! Love You!!
Dad