Monday, June 30, 2008

Greens Peak or Bust!

Let's just start by saying the 7th Annual Campout with Grammy & Poppy was memorable for sure! Rachel and Bryce had to call a locksmith on the way up thanks to Duke and his cruel prank of locking them out of the car. Doug and I had a not so fun experience towing the toy hauler and Poppy broke his elbow! How can this be out done next year! All in all it was fun and boy is Greens Peak ever beautiful.
Here are the cousins enjoying a little craft. I don't know what got more paint on them the frame or the kids, either way they liked it.
Bryce was so patient with Steven all weekend. He sure was patient teaching him how to ride his new quad and enjoying new things like shooting and carving with a knife. I thought this photo was cute, even if there is a gun involved.
Greens Peak has lots of places to ride quads. All kinds of trails and back roads for adventure. So many beautiful hidden spots to ride to.
Yes, I said it for all the people who would never believe that I would let Kennedy get this dirty here it is! I think Doug hated it more than I did. I figured she is already dirty might as well let her live it up.

3 comments:

Diane said...

This will be one of our annual camping trips that will be always remembered for the "happenings:)!!
We still count our blessings for the good times yaking, quading, playing games, camp fires and sharing great meals:) Truly it was a weekend of some dramas and learning curves for all of us(minus Jason and Katie). Thank you all for sharing in this annual event(missed you very much, Laura and Nick). As I have said often, this weekend is more meaningful than any of our holiday celebrations that we share with you all. Craig can not thank all of you enough for your unconditional love and support after his injury...he loves you as if you were his own.

Unknown said...

Yes, this camping trip had its ups and downs, but I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. Okay, maybe on a beach, with no kids. J/K I love you all and love spending time with you. Yes, Nick and Laura you were greatly missed, but thanks for keeeping Annie company.

Unknown said...

Oh, by the way, I want a copy of the picture with Steven and Bryce shooting. That is so cute!!