Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bling Bling

Since the day Kennedy was born I have wanted to get her ears pierced. Doug on the other hand isn't too fond of girls with pierced anything. But, I told him he loves me and I have my ears pierced. Needless to say I only wear small earrings so I think that helps.
Every morning when Kennedy sees me put in my earrings she asks for them too. Finally I told her to call her dad and ask him. She said "dad I want to get my ears pierced" I could hear him on the other line "are you sure?" of course her reply was yes and he noted to her "it's going to hurt really bad". She then handed the phone to me and Doug said I don't like it but if she wants to.
I was so excited! I went to the mall with my younger sister Kobie and her two girls. Kimber her youngest didnt have her ears pierced yet so we decided to do both the girls. I let Kennedy pick the earrings she wanted and she got to sit in the big chair. Thank heaven they do the ears at the same time. Her face said it all "WHAT THE HECK!" then it was over and after about a minute of crying she wanted to see a mirror and told everyone to look at her earrings. She loves them and as soon as she sees anyone she makes them look. They are so cute on her she looks like a little princess.

3 comments:

Diane said...

What a big girl you are...Poppy and I can not wait to see your pretty earrings:)

Unknown said...

She was too cute without earrings, but now.....way too cute!!!

RussnKelly said...

I'm all for bling bling!! Way to talk your dad into earrings Kennedy!1 Love you :) Grandma and Grandpa XOXOXOX