Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kennedy

Kennedy, I will never forget the day you were born what a miracle. My feelings of love and gratitude are the same today as they were three years ago when you came into our lives. You have been a blessing ever since and we have grown to love you more as you mature.
Your spunky little personality brings great joy and happiness to your father and I. You love your daddy and it tickles me pink to know the joy he brings to you. We love you very much and consider you a true blessing we are honored to call you daughter.
We wish you all our love on this your third birthday!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kennedy, Aunt Rachel loves you so much!! You are such a fun and pretty girl. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday, and I was so proud to be your Aunt and still am!!! Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Dylan and Steven want to say Happy Birthday Cuz'!! We love you!

RussnKelly said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!! You truly are one of Gods most Adorable creations!!! We love you!!

RussnKelly said...

That was from Grandma and Grandpa - sorry about the in order of offspring - that is from a different blog - Laura had to help me fix that - anyway - We Love you little Kennedy!!