Thursday, December 4, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...


Heather's list:

  1. Jogging pants, I like them to be the tight ones beacuse I bike in them too. But not spandex! Most jogging pants I wear a small.
  2. Earrings, I only like studs but colors are good. I need some black, silver and other colors some varitety is good. But, no hoops or hangy earrings.
  3. I love jackets. I would like a cute jacket. I wear a small or medium depening. Old Navy has some cute ones right now; It doesnt ahve to be name brand.
  4. Shirts, some dressy ones but not overyly dressy. Small or medium will do. I am not overly picky name brand need not apply anthing on sale is great.

Doug's List:

  1. Doug would like to get an air compressor and stuff to build a shed in the backyard so a gift card to HomeDepot would be great.
  2. Pens- He is picky needs to be black ink and not a ball point. He needs to be able to keep in in his pocket so a clip is needed on the cap.
  3. Gift card for shirts to Dillards.
  4. New Fossile wallet, you can see me for details.
  5. New hat, black no emblim he likes the ones at Tilly's they are fitted.

No comments: