Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Wish Lists


Sorry for the delay...
If you even had any idea how hard it is to pin Jason down on anything right now.
The incredible shrinking man is DESPERATELY in need/want of some new clothes. He is thrilled that he can shop at regular stors and has found that Wal Mart has some pretty good deals on stuff, so "All I want for Christmas are Wal Mart gift cards." I know not very original or fun, but he sure will have fun spending them! If you're against that, you can always get him an I-Tunes card as well.

As for Katie, well, I'm probably just too easy too. Everyone knows that I love gift cards. I love movie passes (Harkins is my favorite, but I'm not picky), I love music (I still have never bought an Evanescence CD and would love one of those), I love bubble bath type stuff, I love restaurant gift cards, I love it all.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Love you!

1 comment:

Diane said...

What an incredibly handsome couple...you both look wonderful...congrats for all your hard work getting your health back:)
Love and hugs,
Mom