Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

Happy Birthday Sister!! I know this is not the greatest picture of you, but it is you!!
I love that you are crazy n fun. You like to have a good time and make the best out of any situation. Note the picture: wet and cold
H: Hottie
E: Edumacated-worldly
A: Articulate
T: True Friend/Sister
H: Honest
E: Everything Good
R: Ridiculously Awesome Baker
We love you Heather!! Doug could not have found a better friend/bride for himself, a better mother for his daughter, or a better sister/friend/daughter for the rest of us.

2 comments:

Diane said...

You are a wonderful addition to the Evan's family and I love you as much as my own children. I agree with Rachel, you choose to make the best out of any situation, a most admirable quality of yours. We are blessed...
Love, Mom

Katie Evans said...

Happy Birthday Sister.
Thanks for being you. I hope you had a wonderful day. This next year's going to be a great one for you!
Love,
Katie