Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our 7th family campout

Of course, here is the traditional photo :) of our family campout. This was taken early Saturday morning, per request of us girls, so our hair looked somewhat presentable. Sadly, we are missing Laura and Nick due to their transitional move out of their townhouse.
We had awesome sightseeing adventures with the addition of Craig and my quads and loved sharing our excitement with all our grandchildren!! Fortunately, my husband has a wonderful sense of humor and after his elbow injury remarked "at least I don't feel my toothache anymore"!
Many thanks to all of you for taking time off work and the expense of making this annual camping weekend most memorable. Craig and I feel most blessed with your involvement in our lifes....we thank God that we all love to enjoy nature and spend time as "family" at this yearly event.

No comments: