Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!

Okay, we don't have the Daddy almost didn't make it too the hospital in time stories, but your birth was just as much a miracle. I never thought I could love someone or feel the love from someone as much as I did with Steven-but found out that is just not true!! The love I felt was just as strong and amazing!! The minute I got to see you I just cried-you were perfect and still are.
My precious angel-my baby boy.



Our baby boy you will always be-no matter how old you get. We love you more than words, thoughts, or ideas could imagine!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just after I published this I showed Dylan. I was crying so Dylan asked why-I told him I was crying because he is getting bigger and older. He looked really concerned and said, "Mom, I'm not getting too big." That made me cry more.

Diane said...

As grandparents we wish we could keep him at this age cuz we love his greeting us by running into our arms and hugging us:) Dylan was born big...just give him another ten years!!