Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo Tag

Heather sent this photo tag to me, so I am passing it on. Katie, it is your turn.
First, you need to take a picture of what your child Katelyn is doing right now.

As you can see, as soon as I got off the computer my boys got on.



Then, your favorite item in your kitchen.

MY CALENDER. Without it I would be lost!! I know it is not a kitchen item, but it is in my kitchen and it gets more use then anything else.


Next, your favorite shoes.

My favorite shoes are my Avia's. Until I got these my feet would hurt so bad at night I could barely walk on them sometimes. As you know I don't sit still very often so I needed some good shoes I guess.


Almost done-your next picture should be a picture of you.

As you can see I took my picture right then. Beautiful morning head and face!!


And finally, your favorite room.

My favorite room would be my bathroom because that is where my bathtub is at. I don't take nearly enough, but I love a bubble bath while reading my favorite book.


Now it's your turn Katie. Keep it going-it is really fun!!

No comments: