Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photo Tag

Okay so here is my photo tag next up is mom2 (Diane)....

First picture is what you kid(s) or puppie(s) are doing right now. It is very hard to get them in the same picture and I tried hard so I had to do them seperate they have their cute faces on. And I included their upcoming halloween costumes Zoey will be the ladybug and Dually will be the skunk.











Next is my favorite room in the house which would be our living room with our new sectional couch and 50" tv that we worked very hard for.



Up next is your favortie item in the kitchen and right now I do not have a real favorite kitchen tool I use but I really like our kitchen clock and the flowers Nick got me the other day :)



Here are my favorite shoes I just cant get rid of my scrubby flip flops and the other pair in black clog things I think are different.





Lastly is a picture of yourself Nick took my picture though to help out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

By the way, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!