Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photo Tag

Rachel sent this photo tag to me, so I am passing it on. Laura, it is your turn.

Before I start - I need to make a disclaimer. We use chargeable batteries for our camera and for about a week now EVERY SINGLE ONE of my batteries were dead, so here I am doing this as soon as I got the batteries charged.

First, you need to take a picture of what your child (In Laura's case - your puppies) is doing right now.

Katelyn and I decided to make Halloween cookies so we could go and "Boo" people in our neighborhood, so here is Katelyn decorating cookies.



Then, your favorite item in your kitchen.



My Pampered Chef Garlic Press - okay lets be honest, anything Pampered Chef is my favorite, but I use this a TON! I love garlic and it is in most of my dinners!


Next, your favorite shoes.



I love shoes period, but my favorites are anything that I would consider "sexy". Here are just a few that I currently own. Can't wait until it's cool enough to wear my boots again!

Almost done-your next picture should be a picture of you.



Okay, Katelyn's in this one too, but like I said - this is what we were doing when I got the batteries charged again.


And finally, your favorite room.



My favorite room is my family room. I know it's dumb, but we spend the majority of our time in this room and I love my entertainment center. It's the one piece of furniture that I've always wanted and finally got and I love it!


Now it's your turn Laura. Keep it going-it is really fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, you have too many shoes!! :)