Thursday, July 10, 2008

And the award goes to...

Paige has to be the most tolerant dog I know. Ever since Kennedy was born she has loved her beyond comprehension. She is always so patient and lets Kennedy sometimes get a little too rough and never snaps, growls or bites.
Yesterday I went into check on her as she was watching her morning cartoons and discovered she decided to "doll up Paige" with some hair clips.
Now mind you there are SIX clips, not all can be seen. Paige didn't even move. They were piercing her ears and bending them in ways that had to hurt.
Even if Paige runs away at every opportunity I have to say she really is a good family dog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think there is a future for Kennedy in doggie hair styling!! That might be the next fad.

Diane said...

How beautiful!! Paige has more tolerance than any dog I have ever known and truly has unconditional love of Kennedy:)