Monday, August 18, 2008

Go Rachel, It's Your Birthday!

Two birthdays in just two days! But this one is special. Rachel you were your father's birthday gift and what a great one. Now it's time to list just why we all love our sister Rachel.
R- Rachel helps everyone. I often tease her and tell her she is the neighborhood mother in the summers. Its like all the kids flock to her. Every time we drive past her house Kennedy cries because she wants to go see Aunt Rachel.

A- Always on the go. Either running errands, doing laundry, making dinner or working two jobs Rachel works her tail off to get things done. Dedicated yes, crazy just a little.

C- Call Rachel and she will be there. I can personally attest to this. It seems Rachel has been with me at some of the most important times in my life (Perhaps some I want not to remember like the time I almost miscarried with Kennedy) she is a very calm person when it comes to support.

H- Heck, the lady can plan a party like no other. Down to the last napkin she will have it planned. I never worry when I know Rachel is in charge of a get together.

E- Everyone's friend. Rachel seems to make friends with everyone. She is easy to talk to and can find something in common with just about anyone.

L- Lucky to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday Rachel. We love you!

2 comments:

Katie Evans said...

Happy Birthday Sister! Heather summed up a lot of the reasons that we love you, but I'd like to add just a couple more. I appreciate the fact that you are so understanding and quick to give forgiveness to others. You always do all that you can to make everyone around you comfortable and I appreciate that too. You go WAY above and beyond to keep our family tight.

Happy birthday Rachel. You're an amazing sister-in-law and more than that your a great friend. Thanks for being there for us.

RussnKelly said...

My little midget!! I love you!1
Dad

Love you Rachel!! You are a blessing to all of us!!
Kelly