Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just Why We Love Raven Drive

When Doug and I decided to move a little over a year and a half ago all I prayed for was to have good neighbors. Well, I couldn't have asked for better. What a blessing that both my neighbors are in my ward AND we all have little girls with in months of each other. I love that we can call on each other for favors of any kind. Its fun to get together with our husbands and ride quads, go to dinner or get some ice cream. Its such a good mix of personalities we never want for conversation or laughter. I really appreciate all they do for us and the good friends they are. Not to mention the girls, I LOVE that Kennedy has friends she can play with that are her age. I know as these girls grow they will be good friends and I for one and okay with that. Aren't they the cutest!

No comments: