Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kennedy's New & Improved Room

A few weeks ago Doug and I went to Home Depot to buy paint for Kennedy's play room. Instead it turned into lets paint her bedroom. It was kind of fun and Doug really likes to mix and match colors. He picked here theme.
I love her curtains, they are so girl yet classy and they go with the room so well. We did buy her bedroom furniture but we returned it so she is still in her crib until we can make a decision on what we like.
Doug painted the room as he always does, so professionally it looks awesome, he even did the stars and they look perfect. The accents are not done but I have an idea of what I want to do. It needs a few things for her shelves and I need to put photos in the frames.
My friend does vinyl lettering and printed the I am like a star shining brightly as well as the Kennedy lettering for her wall. Its so cute, I just love it. The photos dont really do it justice but it gives you an idea. Seeing it in person is even better.






1 comment:

Diane said...

How true is that description of our precious granddaughter!!
She lights up a room the moment she enters by her contagious smile:) How blessed is she to have such a beautiful room and such awesome parents!!