Monday, August 18, 2008

My Beautiful Daughter


"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rachel, happy birthday to you!!" Now imagine me singing this to you. I know you think I forgot but ironically(??) woke up just about at your birth time and decided to honor you:)
I was blessed in the fact you survived your first several months as a newborn and am more so today to call you daughter!! You are a strong, charismatic and loving person and a fantastic Mom to your two sons.
I thank God you were so strong in order to live and be such a vital part of the Evan's family. My life would not be the same without you part of it.
I wish you many more birthdays to attain all your goals in life especially that of becoming an elementary teacher. I know you are most capable of achieving this goal and many kids would benefit from you doing so.
Love and hugs always.

No comments: