Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday Dad!! Just why is today such a special day, well it's your birthday and you are one of a kind. How could we love you more? Here are just a few of the reasons we love you so very much.
If you ever need a hand dad is your man. Call and he will be there, even if he has to drop everything he is doing.

He loves his kids, but I think he loves his grand kids just as much and its so fun to see them together, he is just one of the kids.

Dad is a frugal man. I know we all give him a hard time about it but seriously he gets his moneys worth out of whatever he has. Refer to photo one, I think he still has those sunglasses.

He has a great sense of humor and can think up some hilarious practical jokes. We can all attest to this, um Bryce you were a victim this last weekend and Jason I think you were too!

All in all we just love you dad and hope your birthday is a special one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad, I am so thankful we could spend your birthday with you. The best quality about you, I feel, has already been stated-I know that I can count on you no matter what. You have always been there for me!! You are a great Father, a wonderful Grandpa, and a super friend. Thank you for being YOU!! We love you!!

Katie Evans said...

Dad,
Thanks for sharing your birthday with us. We had a great time spending the weekend with you. You are such an amazing person and we appreciate having you in our lives. We couldn't ask for a better father, father-in-law, and grandpa. You're more fun to be with and we appreciate that you enjoy being with us too. Happy Birthday Dad! Love Ya Tons!

RussnKelly said...

No, I do not have the glasses but the jacket - yes. Thank you SO MUCH for a wonderful Birthday and all the kind comments!! I love you all soooooo much!!